Sunday, February 15, 2009

TREASURE FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!

Incredible day again! Blue Skies, really hot, and no mist/fog until around 5 ish. Me and my parents went on a walk today down the beach and ran into a really fascinating character. He was in the water hunting with his metal detector for treasure. He had already found two wedding bands that day. I asked if he ever found any old shipwreck gold and he answered "No". Then we went to dinner by the water and saw a shipwreck that I photographed at Snooks. Dinner was good and finally after a whole day of phone tag with Benny he reached me during dinner to wish me a Happy Birthday and he had a quick couple photoshop questions he needed answered. One more half day at the beach then back to cold Ohio. You can also see where I get my grey hair from.
















No comments: